Anyone catch Sevan and Hiller talking about Olivia Kerstetter's weight?

@yahsway This is sick & literally makes no sense. She is one of the top 20 athletes in the sport. Who gives a shit what her body looks like? It’s clearly getting the job done!

@justabeggarwhojesuslove To answer your question: It's what's described in the post, which is talking about a young's woman weight as relevant to her athletic performance, even though she is a professional high level athlete, and a top 20 competitor's sport bra size as relevant to her athletic performance as well.

You're playing stupid in order to get people to react and embark into a baseless debate.

@looking4answers20 I do. As a female in the sport I find most of what they say funny and entertaining. At the end of the day its entertaining. I don't agree with everything they say, but they are typically in the know and I like most of the guest they have.

If they aren't your cup of tea don't listen. But don't get offended either.

@jareds1515 Thanks, I'll make my own decisions about what I watch, when, and what my reaction to it is. After all, isn't this what Hiller and Sevan preach? Personal accountability? Far be it from me to let someone else dictate my free will.