Anyone eating relatively high amounts of protein without any farts?

@straw23 OP, I love your user name. And I barely fart or get bloated at all. Sometimes too much protein makes me feel too full and burp tho.

One thing I do is make sure I have a ton of different fermented foods in my fridge and I try to mix them into my regular diet. I like scouting local fermented hot sauces or pickles or drinks. (Farmers markets can be a good place to look) I’m not sure if it is the reason I have low gas, but it’s something I do. (Correlation =/= causation and all)

@straw23 I eat a ton of black beans, and I’m ripping all day pretty much. But they’re clean, I don’t know, they don’t reek like they used to

@straw23 I usually do not get gassy at all. I just started eating more tofu though… and it is blowing me up. Totally unexpected.

Also, I usually am perfectly fine eating lentils. But I made a Shepard pie with lentils and for some reason that also blew me up. I ate leftovers for a total of 3 days and it happened each time, pretty quickly.

I’ve been wondering if my gut biota has changed in some way that is causing this. It’s pretty mysterious to me, even though I can easily pinpoint the culprits. Same period of time I’ve also eaten plenty of beans and other soy products with no effect. 🤷‍♀️

@straw23 It honestly took my gut a while to adjust - I relied on Beano for a bit, and then I just took nightly fart walks. Now I could eat an entire cabbage washed down with beans and have no issues.