Are these supplements good enough?

grezia

So guys I am 24M, Recently got my blood work done and found some deficiencies.

I did some research and thinking about buying these. Kindly please help me out if I have chosen the correct brand and its ingredients.

1) D3 must 60k tablet - Vitamin D

2) Folinext Tablet 30 - Vitamin B12

3) Seacod pure cod liver oil - Omega 3

4) L Arginine granules

5) Nutrabay pro-Zinc Magnesium Tablets

@grezia For the first two, get bloodtests done before using them. Since you have, it's fine to take em.
D3 every week/2 weeks, and B12 daily. Though try taking B12 via dairy before supplements. Sadly, D3 is hard to get from food.
Also are you vegetarian? Then I'm almost sure you're deficient in B12, if you're not taking enough dairy.
You can get it for cheap at your nearest Jan Aushadhi Kendra (the government generic scheme store). VitD3 costs ₹20 for 4 tabs there.

Go ahead with Omega 3. I eat fish daily so I didn't need it but it's great.

4, i have heard gives vascularity and good pumps, but nothing too necessary
  1. A lot people are deficient in magnesium, so could be good. But remember, prolonged zinc supplements may cause inhibition of copper in the body, causing it's deficiency, so taking any mineral supplements without nutritionist advice is not recommended.

@grezia Bro get the report checked from a doctor don't self diagnose. Or atleast get it by a nutritionist. You may share it with me over DM if you like.

Supplementation doesn't work this way, you have to correlate it to, symptoms, reason of deficiency, and correlation with other blood markers, etc after that a dosage and form of supplement is determined.

Back