Barbell Spin predicts Mal O’Brien to go Hyrox

@giftsigns Do you know something about Townsend?

Because that’s quite a statement given that he has a bunch of daughters. Unless you have evidence of Townsend putting little girls at risk this needs to be reported to mods and admins.

I’m gonna show him too. I took a screen shot so don’t bother deleting. Just explain why you said that.

@giftsigns Do you know something about Townsend?

Because that’s quite a statement given that he has a bunch of daughters. Unless you have evidence of Townsend putting little girls at risk this needs to be reported to mods and admins.

I’m gonna show him too. I took a screen shot so don’t bother deleting. Just explain why you said that.

@jnorthey By all means show it to him, I thought you were him, the possessiveness and willful blindness about Mal. "Weird" covers a range of things, but if you want to go that way, that's your problem.

@jnorthey If you are not Townsend but a Townsend fan, I'd say his fans are weird as well. Interpret that as you please.

And if Townsend sees this, he should take realize how he dealt with the issue of Mal leaving didn't reflect well on him. Learn something from EZ Mohammad, whom Townsend took Mal away from. EZ has been nothing but diplomatic about Mal leaving ever since, and that's how Townsend should behave.

@giftsigns lol “this is how they should behave”. Ok buddy.

This is legit teenage girl stuff

I’m actually happy Berkshire is winding down the games when I hear stuff like that. I’m not James or a fan but that kind of talk is crazy.

I am a little sad for Mal that her decision to join HWPO cost her a lot of money, possible life changing money if she had won the games.

But oh well, it was her choice.

@dannyabc I do both CF and Hyrox

There is no reason you can’t do both.

I like Hyrox for the engine builder and have competed twice. However, I also have a CF team comp week today and have the fun was waiting for the workouts and learning the standards as a team.

Hyrox you literally are training to shave off seconds.

I don’t know the future of hyrox but in my view they can’t repeat the same thing every year.

@dannyabc Hunter has no business training anyone. He constantly brags about how he doesn’t need to train and he’s just “naturally gifted”. For being so gifted, he sure struggled to produce a sub 5 Grace.

Reinforced Running is a good program, it is not Hunter’s.

@yytg12 Knowing Hunter, he was talking shit about not training, kinda like saying 'I could beat you with one hand tied behind my back'. His strava is full of training and he posts to youtube all the time what he does.

@olboodog Hunter is a lowkey nerd. He has he swaggering bravado persona, but if one were to watch a handful of his videos it’s clear he takes training very seriously. He didn’t get to where he is on accident.

Back