before and after losing 98lbs!

@sinaloapaisa Wow, what an inspiration! How tall are you? I'm 5'3" and my starting weight was 223 lbs. I'm now at 182.8 and want to lose another 40 pounds and reassess my goal based on how I look and feel (I've never been under 175 in my adult life so I have no idea what I'll look like). If you're around the same height as me it gives me an idea what I'd look like at 126. Thanks for posting!

@dawn16 hey hun im 5 foot 6! you have done an amazing achievement so well well done! its amazing!
i have never been "thin" the whole of my life and its sometimes crazy looking in the mirror and i still buy clothes that are too big for me still.. some habits die hard!

@sinaloapaisa Now for unsolicited praise following long winded snack diary entry-

Holy shit! Rare and healthy transformation. So much respect for your hard work & attitude. Good tatt's, too!

@sinaloapaisa The reason I ask is that "healthy eating and working out" is pretty vague. It's always helpful when people post before and afters that they give some details.

@dawn16 sorry i'm new to all this.. erm its a long story.. for the first year i pretty much lived on 3 meals a day only... with scrambled ogg and beans fro brekkie... soup for lunch with handfulls of fruit and what ever was going for dinner that was relatively healthy... using the wii fit to work out... the year after i was sticking with salads and soups and started swimming more, once i got to 12 stone i took a break with maintaining my weight as well as swimming but swimming was playing with my sister in the pool.. i had no stamina what so ever.
last oct 2011 i joined a gym and then ate very healthily but lots more snacks that is as healthy as possible.
then this is pretty much where i am now... i hope this is a little better... i must add i adore absolutly adore food and flavours ... i mainly do weight training now and this allows me to eat as i wish within reason.. i do have an office job on my bum all day but do as much as i can o nmy feet in the morning and eveing, with gym 2 times a week (all i get time for or would go more)

@sinaloapaisa Not sure if you're looking for advice on this, but I am one hell of a little food monster. I need large volumes of food and am prone to crave snacks.

I have been able to stay super fit, fat free and snack/food happy. I eat a lot of virtually calorie free snacks like veggies w yummy toppings that are also healthy (hummus, ajvar...), light soups in the afternoon, Kim's magic pops, simply bars & protein chips, raspberries. Sorry for the product placement but getting things like a bit of sweets and chips w healthy low cal benefits has saved me from gaining weight thanks to my snack attacks.

Back