Best workout app?

@ndawg77 Boost camp has been pretty good for me, it's got most of the popular workout routines from the fitness sub and it lets you add your one reps and adjusts your work out week by week based on the amount of weight and reps you did.

@ndawg77 Check out Boostcamp, it has tons of free legit programs for bodybuilding and powerlifting. You can also track your own workouts as well

@terasee Boostcamp would often freeze for me and I'm on reddit today trying to find a replacement because the app lost all of my progress and history for no apparent reason.

@ndawg77 I went through a similar thing recently. I’ve been working out for years but was struggling to get up and go every day. I was tired of making my own routines and just repeating the same things over again. I tried a bunch of workout apps (with varying levels of disappointment) but landed on Ladder. It’s a subscription but it has changed my workout intensity and success the past month. They have several coaches who design the workouts every week. I went with a traditional lifting Push Pull Legs type of coach, but there are several. Some more towards yoga and Pilates, some on conditioning for athletes. They are fantastic. I can’t urge people enough to check it out. If you do decide to, you can use my link. It gets me a hat if you end up enjoying it. And who doesn’t want a free hat?
ladder recommendation

@ndawg77 I found this cool app called Paybycal. It's super easy to use and has a bunch of nutrition experts who can help you make personalized meal and workout plans. What's neat is that it's not too expensive compared to other similar apps out there. And get this - you can earn these things called Calcoins while using the app. You can use those Calcoins to buy stuff from their shop, and they've got some pretty cool branded products there.

You can grab the app from either the App Store or the Google Play Store. Give it a shot

@ndawg77 I am an iOS developer and trainer building a workout app - www.strongineering.com - I would like to pitch my workout app that I have worked hard to build. We are trying to gather beta test volunteers and providing 6 months free access to our premium version in return. Why don't you check out our website and sign up for beta testing? We are planning to launch in June 2024.

Our workout app :
  • Utilizes latest sports science including periodization, RPE, etc - and provide full visibility for users to know and evaluate their upcoming workout plan details.
    • Allows easy workout set logging by having both long list view and a fullscreen view.
  • Have real-time AI-enabled algorithms to individualise/auto-regulate your recommended set intensity, set volume, and workout duration as well.
It would be great if you can have a look at my workout app, which is meant to be the "next-generation" workout app that would really help general gym goers to properly train with progressive overload, and prevent overtraining, without spending too much time on creating/adjusting their own workout programs.