Best workout app?

@ndawg77 Setify - Gym Workout Tracker. This might be a bit of self-promotion but I have developed my own tracker app which in my opinion is really straight forward to track your sets and make progress in the gym.

@ndawg77 Hey everyone. Sorry if this isn’t the place to do this. I’ve tried almost every weight lifting app in the AppStore, and I can’t find one that does what I need. So I figured I should build my own. Looking for someone who is an app developer willing to help. I can’t pay anything up front, but I’ll gladly give 60-75% of the profits to the person who builds it.
What I’m looking for is an app that can import excel/sheets, doesn’t have training program, integrates with health, able to add history, has deep analytics and charts. Would charge $9.99 for it

@ndawg77 Checkout MyPT which comes with a 7 day free trial. It is a highly effective way to get that summer body. Working out will only get you part way there, but to see a real difference you need a tailored meal plan too. MyPT creates tailored meal and workout plans just for you!

Download it here:

mypersonaltrainerapp.onelink.me/zpQ5/gx6meti2

@ndawg77 check out our app at pwrbld.app ! free workout tracker, macro tracker, a bunch of gym tools, video library. what's the catch? none. we don't use ads or steal data. we do have a premium section for our a.i. programming, that's how we make any money. we just want everyone to get strong.