Body Before and After 2 years of working out without proper knowledge

@thomaslowrens I see. Just curious. What kind of "tracking" are you interestsd in seeing from progress posts? Is it how many reps I could do for an exercise and how many I can do now? Or which progression I was at before and now I am at this progression? Or a combination of both? Or something else?

@sydneyelise The organization of how you explain everything is laid out so nice. And you've definitely put in a lot of work into yourself! And being Korean myself, I was surprised when my page loaded.

@sydneyelise I feel you don't need proper knowledge if follow blindly RR. You will gain knowledge accordingly. Personal experience, I started reading strength training books, stretching books, to gain best workouts, stretches, best progression and finally I end up reading various books and doing nothing. Now I follow whatever mentioned in this thread. RR + BWF diet rules = Success

@slash415 Yea that is certainly true. However, I would not have known if RR is really effective or is a workout that will help me reach my goals if I hadn't learned the basics of how strength/hypertrophy/endurance works. Also, I am a very curious person that I cannot focus on things I do not understand sufficiently. I still agree blindly following RR will be effective, though.

@medic75 I did. I still don't know what YOU mean. Because he had the wrong exercises in his workout? Because he didn't raise his calorie intake month for month and didn't eat at least 0.8g Protein per LBS?

Back