Body transformation 4 years

drewz

Same exact weight, same lighting, no pump, same angle tried to replicate each picture as much as possible! This transformation took me 4 years of consistency and my goal the whole time was to just be stronger not to train for more muscle

My routine was dependent on goals that I had at the time for example, planches, levers, ect… and the focus was never to build muscle. It’s very easy to transform yourself into the person you’ve dreamed of it’s all about consistency

As for diet, there was non, I went from fat to skinny to what I am right now, all for the purpose of learning how do eat, once you learn how to eat and how all of that works you can eat what you want! And now how to loose or gain weight

MOST IMPORTANTLY NO STEROIDS!!!!!! CAFFEIN IS THE MOST IMPORTANCE! People always accuse of me this hahah

If you guys have any questions feel free to ask I’ll give any advice free programs free nutrition

@rom837 Hey G my routine changed a lot through the time I was working out depending on my goals, eg. if my goal was planche, the routine would be tailored for that, if my goals changed for Maltese my routine would be tailored to that

@frenchdefense It’s a lot to explain, but depending on your weak points, goals, and expirience you tweak the program accordingly. Telling you my routine straight up would be a disservice to you since it’s my routine based on all my factors, you would have to incorporate all those factors based on yourself and plan accordingly

@drewz Heh, thanks! I’m almost 50, with two kids in primary school, an attention-intensive new company and just trying to keep myself “healthy enough” and ward off CVD until later in life.
Being realistic, even the before pic is pretty far from where I stand.