December Subreddit Challenge - 10 min floor to overhead anyhow (credit to /u/heavydwarf for this idea)

sharita3737

Over a week ago, one of our community members /@kruise made a post proposing a challenge to his friend
To quote /@kruise from the post:

A friend of mine set me the challenge of floor to overhead anyhow with a 36, amrap in 10 mins

Rules are

Ftoh [Floor to overhead] any how, but it must touch the floor (dead stop cleans are fine)...."

After this post, other community members decided to take the challenge and has become a fun little thing for the month of December.

The moderators decided we could make this an official stickied post so folks could participate and share their results.

If you'd like to participate, here are instructions:
  1. Do the challenge. The only rule according to /@kruise is to get your kettlebell from the ground to overhead with any method. This means a rep does not count if you don't set it on the floor. Some methods include, but not limited to:
- Dead stop clean to strict/push press or jerk

- Dead snatch

- Turkish getup

- Deadstop american swing
  1. Make a video post using a title of the form "10 min floor to overhead anyhow - "
For example, let's say you used a 32 kg using dead clean and push press and got 52 reps:"10 min floor to overhead anyhow - 32 kg 52 reps using dead clean and push press"There's no hard rules on the formatting, it will just be easier for folks to read.

Make sure to flair the post with Challenge just to make it easier to find.
  1. Comment on this post with a link to your video post.
Once you've commented, we will add your entry to the Google sheet below to see what people come up with. At the time of this post, I'll be looking for all previous posters to add the sheet. If we missed yours, please comment here!

We'd love to see variations such as:
  1. Unconventional ground to overhead exercises
  2. Lighter loads (go high rep!)
  3. Double kettlebells
Link to Google Sheets results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yf5-8pcQ1RVO33ClB8wR2zyMPMnGvPK7o2ktp6G1PKg/edit?usp=sharing

Happy December!

@sharita3737 Don't forget the bonus point rules!

1, make it Christmassy is possible
2, do it immediately after cycling home from a 12.5hr night shift!

(Granted, rule 2 is pretty niche)