Congratulations /r/bodyweightfitness! You're Subreddit of the Day!

@astral87 This is one of my favorite subs. The organization provided by the mods and the thoughtful responses from the community are two things that really stand out here. There's so many folks really passionate about their form of exercise here, but the community is really quick to stomp out the sort of elitism/exclusion that you can find from having a very niche activity. Coming from a mountaineering and cycling background, this is very refreshing.

@dawn16 I came over here and left /r/fitness because it was a toxic place. The community here is much better. Maybe things have changed over there, but I like it here much better for any kind of fitness advice.

@k2k On second thought, let's not go to /r/Fitness, 'tis a silly place.

It is difficult for any sub with 3 million subscribers to maintain regular good quality of posts and comments. And if I am not mistaken, /r/Fitness is now even the default sub, which makes things even worse probably.

@k2k I was over there for a while. It's fine as a general lifting community and starting strength is a great program, but since it's pretty general it just tends to be not as good of a resource for someone with my interests.

@scottwilson cut your calories for the abs.

congratulations, now do it 3 times, after doing rows, dips, diamonds, hand stands and hollows and you're on your way to being allowed in /r/bodyweightfitness+ for only 12 payments of protein a month you can be a member of the elite BWF community.

Why wait? a better body is IN YOUR GRASP