Congratulations /r/bodyweightfitness! You're Subreddit of the Day!

@sgtmattkind What would you like to see or learn? I had to focus on releasing my rings routine for so long that I haven't been able to do much other things. But god damn I can't wait to come out with lots of videos again! Here's a quick overview of the Original Muscle Beach from last Sunday, though!

Also, I don't know where else to share this so I'll just say it here: I met /@ukubird for the first time at muscle beach a couple days ago and we had a blast... and then the day after we went on the Price is Right tv show for his birthday and his friend won like 13 grand in stuff. Good times were had!

@fromgenesistorevelation Tardy to the party here, but Ant--why not do some stuff on travelling rings? I saw the video you posted in the interview and they look fun as hell. You could do a getting started tutorial, how to have fun on two rings (for those of us without a travelling rings setup, but still want to swing like the Duke) Apologies if you already have something like that.

@fromgenesistorevelation Why not do some travelling rings stuff? (I haven't checked through your site exhaustively, so I might have missed an existing travelling rings video.) I really liked the video you posted in the interview, and since you love the travelling rings, I think you'd enjoy doing the video.

You could do a video on how to get started, and how to do travelling rings stuff on just two rings. I imagine you could do a whole series of stuff.

@swingline15 /r/wallstreetbets

people analyzing companies then risking money on possible long shots. it's like /r/investing for sociopaths. sometimes people lose big. sometimes people make stellar trades. it's fucking entertaining and informative. lately it's gotten a little cancery, but the core value is still there. which is YOLO.