Congratulations, /r/bodyweightfitness! You are Subreddit of the Day!

@hoppfull Hi,

I suspect you must be new here, as your post has committed a few very minor etiquette violations. Please don't be offended if a friendly community mod comes along shortly to remove your post! Our little BWF subreddit gets weary of seeing the same questions posted time and time again, and we have a few guidelines to help. Please see the sidebar to your right for more details. In the interest of keeping my fellow redditors from violating rule number 4, I've prepared this response as copypasta that I can reuse frequently on those days when I am stuck at my computer and watching the /new feed.

First, per rule #1, check the FAQ. Your question is answered there.

Secondly, think about if your question would fit better in the daily discussion thread stickied to the top of the page.

Welcome to the sub, do try to think about the guidelines next time you post, and good luck on your fitness journey!

@jesuslover999 Reddit Sync has it, and I'm sure the official Reddit app does as well. Someone further down mentioned that Reddit is Fun has it as well. Which apps don't?

On Reddit sync, you just swipe from the right side when looking at a subreddit to see the sidebar, and I think it's always available in the menu in the top right. If your mobile app doesn't seem to have it, try that, it likely works.