Did I ruin my V Shape

@robbvii 100% the same thing, but part of dating is appealing to the ladies right?

When you refer to them as "females" - "look at that female over there" or "I can't wait to get with the females" it kinda makes them sound like cattle. That they're just reduced to their gender.

There are many other words you can use that make you sound more appealing. There's nothing wrong with it, but we want to do better than "not wrong" yeah?

@phathu Oh , I dont use females that often, I use girls mainly. But I sometimes use females because I see Charlie Sheen talk like that in 2 and a half men and it was pretty funny so I use it amongst my friends.

@robbvii Holy shit mate you sound like such a douche. I suspect you have zero attention from women and don’t realise it’s because of your personality being so awful. You blame it on not being V shape

@robbvii Please realize that most influencers are either on roids or sarms. And these pictures are taking in oerfevt lighting with a goid pump. Look good but dont try ti be like them man.

@robbvii Telling you now mate, no girl is going to care about you AT ALL if you are this vain, and if you call women females. No girl actually cares about guys just because they have a V shape haha are you serious? Have you talked to any real women??? Instagram is completely fake, you’ve probably seen loads of bots replying or paid models posing with V shaped guys. You really need a personality check and to deflate your ego. Seriously, you will have girls being repelled by you with this attitude.

@robbvii
and girls seem to love it

Take it from an older guy. The only people who care you're muscular are other dudes.

Yeah, some girls dig it and you might get a little more attention, but it's not the chick magnet you think it is.

@robbvii I think others have given you plenty of good advice, but you seem young so I understand you may be at an age when you think about girls all the time. If that's the case, I will tell you that they honestly don't care about a V shape as much as you think. Women are also all different. I personally don't find a V shape all that attractive. Being fit is just a plus, v or not. Focus on taking care of yourself.

@robbvii I never heard a woman say “oh no his obligues are too big!”. We are simple-minded in that we like a guy that looks athletic in a very general sense. If you have more muscles or broader shoulders than us ladies congrats we already find you athletic. The bar is really not that high at least for 90% of women. Confidence and personality are important “to the ladies” as well eh.

Edit: I think it’s closer to 99%

@robbvii Girls are more attracted to confidence. The only thing you’re attracting with a v taper the attention of other dudes that think girls like that. Same as when you get a fast car. The only thing it attracts is dudes. Get some confidence and get a personality. Train your whole body and stop thinking about doing shit for girls

@robbvii Women generally are less interested in the muscles of men, than gym going men are. Gay men really are interested in your muscles, especially gym going gay men.

But girls will be much more interested in your personality, humour, the fact that you are active and fit, etc, than specific muscle shapes.