Emma Gardner not going to college to train at CompTrain

@chapelmusicworship Let’s be honest, those games will have an asterisk always…. I’m not saying she isn’t great but I just think changing it up will def do her much better at this point …. And I don’t like Comptrain because it was just to repetitive and most of the members at boxes I talked to hated also for that reason

@grace4nan Making a general point on the discussion, not geared toward OP.

Personal opinion but its her life. Trying to say she is making a mistake or not is projecting our own mistakes we made onto her decision. I am 40 just finished my bachelors in Exercise Science and when I retire from the USCG next year I will go back to school to get my DPT. Could I have done that 20 years ago? Yes but now I have 20 years of experience in the military, maturity and the drive to succeed as a physical therapist. Not to mention I am in the best shape of my life and know I have 20 more years of health ahead.

@grace4nan If you have the chance to the best in the world at anything, you take it.

Your middle America life will be waiting for you in a few years, with the rest of middle America.