Entered my first NPC Natural Men's Physique Competition this past weekend!!

jrsj21152731

I definitely did not bulk correctly or cut correctly I would say as I started "seriously" cutting weight with my coach (I was her guinea pig) less than 12 weeks out. Just want your guys opinion on my conditioning and any recommendations you would make as I go forward in terms of natural bodybuilding. I really want to head into the classic physique realm, and I know this will take a lot of time to bring up my lagging legs and overall size.
The beginning: The transformation-ish: The competition day:
Excuse my douche-bagy faces and poses lol

@kotsevi Thanks man, haha yeah, the main picture was during that week. I should've stayed consistent with those macros and I would've been a bit drier on stage I think.
Hahaha no no your good. I really appreciate it.

@jrsj21152731 You seem to have really smoothed out by the stage man. You actually looked drier and stage ready in the side by side where as on rage you may have messed up your carb up and water schedule. How did you FEEL day of?

@cy26629 Yeah... to be honest I think I really did look lean and full on that side by side... I hit 400 carbs that day and didn't feel as dry on the day of. Like... I think that I should've just stayed consistent with that weeks diet and water intake.

@jrsj21152731 What's specifically did you do in the 72 hours prior to the show and into show day with: water, salt, carbs (what type as well), workout and cardio, sleep. It's one or more of those that may have been tackling and old school drug ridden athlete tactic instead of natural protocols. If you want you can DM me or just reply here and we can try to figure it out :)

@dawn16 ~2 years. I'm 22 and I began training at 18 when I started college. But got hurt so took off about a year. Then started training again. So I was 21 in the before picture.

@jrsj21152731 Sorry but if u dont mind mind sharing ur routine? I really want to look like u in my second year. I havent made much progress in my first and its very depressing. Thank u

@dawn16 My routine? As in weightlifting routine for general use? Are you just doing it for the aesthetics? And don't get depressed. Just ask for tips and learn continuously. It all takes time as well. How old are you?

@jrsj21152731 i mean like its depressing because i spent 1 year and even though i put in alot of effort and stuff the results arent showing like in most other ppl, and for me to achieve anything close to you would be most likely impossible or would take me forever.

@jrsj21152731 Feel free to share your diet and routine so people can offer suggestions on that as well, not much to go on right now. Looked pretty good on stage so from here its just bringing up your weak points like you suggested and refining the prep process.

@paparazi257 Yeah for sure!
During peak week itself, Monday-Wednesday I ate:
255 carbs, 135 protein, 40 fat.
Thursday macros were: 130 protein, 160 carbs , 45 fat.
Friday (Day before comp): 400g carbs, 60g protein, 35g fat.
I drank a gallon and a half of water per day and then on friday I drank a gallon.
Comp day I did not drink much water before prejudging (~6 ounces) and I ate around 60g carbs with 30g fats and a little bit of protein.
I ended up eating a bit of pizza and chicken after prejudging.