Entered my first NPC Natural Men's Physique Competition this past weekend!!

@jrsj21152731 You have to work on your arms and probably legs a lot to enter the classic physique. Also start to train the posing with vacuum. The lighting on your second pic in the bathroom was better then the lighting on the last picture that's why I think you look drier there. But reading about your routine before comp I can say you went a little bit overboard with the carbs intake. Whole week you were loading with carbs and then yo added more day before the comp, and also water. 1 gr of glycogen brings 3 grams of water, that means that if you are eating carbs and drinking water that binds together and doesnt go intramuscular because you were not depleted. You should deplete first, load water and sodium second, then carb load when you cut the water, so the carbs can replenish your glycogen stores and pull the sub q water and make your muscles fuller :D

@zangai Ah! Thank you so much for tips. Yeah I definitely agree with the arms and legs, its going to take some time but I'm in it for the long haul. Mmmm Interesting about the carbs and water tip. I do agree. It was my first time and my coaches first time as well so it was definitely more of an experiment than anything. I will definitely save these tips and utilize them in the future. Thanks!