F25, 5'3'', 135lb, GW: 125lb. Looking for similar MFP ladies for accountability! (x-post in /r/LoseitBuddies)

@turbanlady I am - it's a steady process, though. I allow myself some cheat days, which probably makes it a little slower than I'd like. I had been stalling around 126-127 for awhile, finally broke through and got to 123 today (yay).

@jessecromo Duuuude I wandered into my old posts - - and I just realized that a month after this post that started it all, I am currently at my lowest previous weight, 128lbs!! IM SO EXCITED. Can't wait for the end of the year :D

@jessecromo Hell yeah! That is awesome! I definitely allow myself cheat days on the weekends. I think I'd go crazy if I didn't allow myself some freedom. Congrats on making progress!

@legendforlife We're twins! kinda sorta. 5'3" 140, trying to get to 130 or lower. I'm whoafitspo on mfp-- feel free to add!

Also I don't want to knock what you're doing but I don't think you need to restrict to 1200 if it's not working for you. you can find calculators online (such as this one) that could help you out (these calcs are just guides of course). I usually eat between 1300 and 1600 depending.

Back