Guys w/ giant legs, any tips on pants and underwear?

@jacob98 Good fellow & Co (target brand) athletic fit is hands down the best for jeans/chinos/ shorts.
for me. it was old navy athletic but they stretch really easy and the fit gets weird. Still comfy.

Underwear Jockey boxer briefs. Skip over Haynes and new balance.

@matt007 Second this. The athletic fit chinos are perfect for my waist, thighs & butt. Finding your size is the only problem, but if you have multiple Targets in your area there’s a good chance you’ll find a pair or two. Pair of Thieves boxer briefs work great for me.

@jacob98 I'm still on the hunt for the perfect jeans, although you've got a pretty comprehensive list from another poster on this thread already. I'm in the UK, so I don't recognise some of the brands/stores he mentions. I tend to stick to Levis, as I went through a stage of trying to break in some 'proper' raw denim and it was the worst clothing experience of my life.

On underwear though, all I can say is I tried a million different kinds of cotton boxers, all of which rode up my thighs and ended up cutting off circulation by the end of the day. I tried Under Armour's boxerjocks (at varying lengths) and now I literally never wear any other kind of underwear, ever. I have probably 20 pairs of them and I can't tell which ones are oldest vs. the newest ones. They're brilliant.