Guys w/ giant legs, any tips on pants and underwear?

@jacob98 I have tried a lot of different brands and the most reliable fit for me is Bonobos. I love that I can just order my size in athletic cut on any style of pant and I know it will fit. I have not been able to buy pants for years without trying them on first, so sizing consistency is really important. I own all their weekday warrior pants and washed chinos for work, jeans are great too. For me, the athletic cut has the perfect amount of extra space in the seat and thighs but still tapers well and is tight around the ankles. They also use stretchy materials which is nice too. I also own their underwear and its really good, albeit a bit pricy.

@jessaasm I did not experience that. I have two pairs of jeans from there but both were purchased about 3 years ago. I know people have complained about changes in quality since Bonobos was acquired by Walmart. I have not noticed changes w the chinos but definitely possible the jeans could have been changed.

@jacob98 just give up on boxer-briefs, or any type of underwear with legs, and just go with briefs. I've tried all sorts of boxer briefs and they all ride up or are thighs. I've tended to like CK briefs and 2xist myself. Anything with a good pouch will work good really...just no "tighty whities" Briefs without a fly tend to work best.