What do you guys do for drinks

@rnstaplesattnet I made the switch from soda to crystal light a few years back. I remember as a kid it tasted awful, but I was in my thirties and needed to control myself and my dietary choices better. If you mix strawberry or grape with their lemonade, it's pretty delicious!

@rnstaplesattnet Seltzer water, iced tea and coffee, kombucha. I bought some electrolyte powder recently. IKEA also sells these syrups you can pour some carbonated water over which are a nice treat. You could do the same by making your own simple syrup too.

@rnstaplesattnet Electrolyte powers are super low cal and great for you. It's easy to get into the habit of consuming sweet drinks (tea, lemonade, juice) but they're a massive calorie bomb and awful for your teeth. If you get in the habit of just drinking water, you'll do yourself a favor. It's hard, I know.

@rnstaplesattnet Soda water with whatever juice mixed in. I got a soda stream and use maybe a 1/4 c of good juice and some lemon or lime juice. It’s so tasty, way healthier than whatever is in l croix, and less wasteful than canned things. My recycling was always full of la croix cans before.

@rnstaplesattnet Also in AZ. Water with a little splash of juice. I actually don't like drinking full strength juice anymore.

Liquid IV is also good, I think sometimes that juice (or soda for me) craving has something to do with electrolyte loss.

@rnstaplesattnet I mostly drink ice water with something like Crystal Light or some kind of flavoring or fizzy water. I hate seltzer, tastes weird to me, so I get specifically the carbonated waters that are usually really cheap, typically under a dollar for a 33oz bottle.