High volume/highfrequecy advance Arnold split caused an energy crash/fatigue and muscle/joint sourness

@kendraw Mate, endo-ectomorph arent a thing, even if they were you would do the same optimal training is if you were a different body type. The "explanation" of those guys very likely stems from the fact that the people they Coach are juiced to the gills and its a taboo topic, so to make it seem plausible to people that dont know much about working out, to which I also count you by what you posted, they invent outrageous routines. Its very similar to the Mark Wahlberg kind of interviews where they go "I wake up at 4 and do fasted cardio, which are things you can do if you like them but definitely wont be the factor that makes your physique amazing.

@kendraw This is just cardio with weights. It’s such a shame most pro bodybuilders give the most dogshit advice and poor souls like OP eat it up blindly

@pif15 I been doing mix excercise for two months and bro splits for another 2 months

And started Arnold split this month onwards

Just felt like the need to hit each musclle groups twice a week

@kendraw I hit each muscle group 4x times a week at 4 sessions per week each session max 90 minutes , but max 3-4 rep per muscle group per session and I'm fine

@gklee Bcoz I am skinny fat
I did saw huge gains, lean and more muscle mass and definition but can't recover anymore

Also I am a simp
Everything arnold does=perfect to me

@stevens86 Yeah my bad
Either I don't talk or I talk or write too much

Just felt like I need to write my weight and set to get proper opinion

I think I need this to gain muscle and lean definition faster
But my body can't recover anymore despite drinking gnc whey protein 2lbs with milk every post workout since last week
I need to eat beef steaks, but my location is cucked