How can i increase my calorie intake?

@teofan Wow, are you sure that’s calculated correctly? I’m no nutritionist, but it seems very, very low. If that’s accurate you should probably see a doctor. I’m concerned for your health. Average healthy adult is around 2000/day. Everyone is different and some variation is to be expected. I’ve just not heard of any adult eating that little long term and being healthy.

@teofan You're going to have to go into a lot more detail here. Even 800 calories a day is 4x200 calorie meals, which is 2 celery sticks, a carrot and a few nuts at best per meal. How do you need advice to improve that? Fast food is everywhere,so you could eat a th meal of a burger a day and still barely break even.

If your diet satisfies you I reckon you should write the next successful diet strategy and make your millions.

Otherwise eat a regular diet: 2000 calories/day for women, 2500 for men, plus exercise.

Or stop trolling, if that's your game.

@teofan Looks like your grossly miscalculating your calories 1 large egg is around 50-70 calories on average by itself without cooking oil/butter, id start back at square 1 if I were you. If I had to guess your calorie intake is probably closer to 1400-1600 a day based on what you seem to eat daily, for muscle development you want to be getting in 1800-2500 calories and 80 grams -180 grams of protein a day. Good foods to look into would be pasta, white rice and beef. Investing in a good food scale is also highly recommend because I'm guessing you tried to spot measure which is how your calorie measurement is so off.

@teofan You are never going to build muscle on 800 calories a day. You need 2200-2600 at your age. Chicken thighs are cheap and high in protein. You could add an entire chicken thigh to every single meal in a day and still be under your goal. If protein powders are an option, consider adding 1-2 shakes a day to supplement your calories/protein.