How can i increase my calorie intake?

@teofan From what I’ve read/learn from bodybuilders and other fitness experts, focusing on your protein intake is more important than your total calorie intake for building muscle. Carbs help to provide the calories you need so that your body doesn’t break down the protein you need for muscle growth but that’s mostly it. I would say focus on consuming at least 0.8-1g/kg protein per day (use your lean body weight or total body weight if you are slim/underweight)

Protein is more important than calorie intake, but calorie intake is still EXTREMELY important. If the aim is to build muscle, you're still going to need calories to burn for energy, especially carbs.

As someone who struggles with weight due to an illness (check my profile and posts), my biggest advice is this -

It's going to be a struggle, but you have to force yourself to eat more. 500-800 calories is normally what you should be intaking in one meal for weight gain (as well as the right amount of protein for muscle gain).

OP, it may hurt your stomach, but you have to try expand it slowly and get your body used to taking in more food. This will take a while considering you're used to a low intake.

Exercise will also help make you hungrier. You'll realise the more active you become, the more your body is going to demand you provide it energy.

Good luck!

@teofan Go for a protein powder but you can get ones which are deemed as mass builder - these will have a lot more calories as carbs are waaaaaay higher as well as other ingredients to bulk it out.
Have one for breakfast to start the day and also one post workout. Will help get those calories up for sure.
Also consider portion sizes. I would assume you are limiting portion sizes currently. Look at expanding these to get the additional calories.

@teofan Drink two protein shakes a day. There’s tons of recipes online that are helpful for those in your situation, things like Greek yogurt, oatmeal, peanut butter are great for caloric surplus smoothies and should be in every shake you make. Eat more frequently and find tasty sauces/marinades for your meals.

@teofan Hey baby, I would try to double your meals if you can. Instead of 2 egg yolks, do 3 eggs scrambled with a little milk. It’ll up your cals an extra 50 easy. Also, try to get protein bars that have protein and mid calorie levels in them to help give you more supplements through the day. Your body won’t build muscle if you’re in a calorie deficit. Trust me I’ve been there but when it comes to muscle building food is your FRIEND

@teofan I would highly suggest getting a dietitian or trainer or something, if you can afford it. You are not eating anywhere near enough at 500-800cals per day.

What exactly are your meals? Another comment you made said a carb and a protein, but that doesn't really help. That could mean anything from a few bites of chicken and carrots to steak and a bowl of pasta.

Eating as little as you are, your body isn't going to be able to sustain much of an exercise routine, if any at all.