How to boost metabolism when you’re in your mid-twenties

@michaellin i definitely do not know too since i’m not a doctor. it really won’t hurt to get a checkup these days. goodluck op! the journey will be hard but definitely worth in the end.

@michaellin Dapat hindi ka nawawalan ng energy. Kahit 15 mins. ka lang magcardio like alternate walking ang jogging. Tapos after ng other exercises mo, magcardio ka ulit kung gusto mo. Trust me, sa umpisa lang yan nakakapagod. Pag wala nang effect sayo yung 15-min cardio, saka ka magincrease ng time.

Taga san po kayo? Maghanap ka nalang ng studio na nagooffer ng circuit training.

@michaellin Can you specify the "cardio" exercise? Duration?

I find it inefficient to work out almost daily. The day offs can be used for other stuff such as adulting.

Personally I work out 3-4x a week with cardio built-in to my workout.

5 mins of inclined walk as warm-up, 15 mins of run as cool down.

Agree with previous comments, there might be something missing/wrong with the execution/intensity of your workouts and diet.

Make sure that you don't take too long between sets which tends to reduce the intensity of rhe workout.

@michaellin how long have been working out? Let's assume you are doing it correctly, most likely and probably you'll see the results in about 3-4mos. A good weight reduction is only 0.2-0.5lbs per week only, don't try to hasten the process it will result in a poor outcome.

@michaellin Maybe check if you think you’re losing fat and gaining muscle.

i really suggest follow other people’s advice re counting calories. Sometimes MFP is not accurate, and maybe hindi rin accurate yung pag analyze natin kung gano karami. Best way is to weigh food muna and be very particular sa sineselect sa MFP.

It is true that if you’re in a calorie deficit, you won’t have that much energy to workout.

Pwede rin, if you really are workout out a lot, baka di mo napapansin napaparami kain mo after.

I suggest take it slow and focus on calorie deficit first, not on workouts. Working out isn’t bad, but sa hierarchy on losing weight, diet is #1 on the list. So focus dun muna, saka ka mag add ng workouts, and maybe consider how much workout you actually need.

@michaellin Eat every 3 hours with at least 15g of protein per meal. Weigh your food BEFORE you cook them.

I find it impossible that you're not losing weight with that amount of calories per day. Your calculations are off for sure because that's less than the TDEE of a sedentary individual.

Back