How to stop the morning poop ?

becksblue

So, I’m about a month back into the gym. All is going well, as it should, but my body has just shifted its morning poop to the most inopportune time.

My typical routine was: wake up at 5:30, make coffee for my wife and I, pack the kids’ lunch and off to work. Morning poop was consistently at 9:00am. Perfect timing. Get to work for 8:00, check emails and off to the throne.

I’ve now gotten back to the gym (4:00am wakeup) and I can’t seem to get out the door without having to take a $:!@.

Very inconvenient, when I’m trying to make the best of my situation.

How do I shift back to my previous normal ? Bowel yoga ? lol

@jesusislord143 Well, that’s my only option, right now. I’d never go squat with one in the chamber.

But my intentions are to wake up at 4:00, leave for the gym by 4:20 and be back at the house before 6:00. But now I’m on the can and pushing my departure time back 10-20 minutes. Depending on how severely I have to go

@becksblue If you don’t have access to espresso at your home, you could also do a 4oz shot of cold brew concentrate. It convenient and I guarantee you’ll be wide awake and blasting ass within minutes.

@jessephilz Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Spring Valley Digestive Health Fiber Supplement Gummies Orange Lemon Strawberry 150 Count and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Great tasting and effective fiber supplement (backed by 9 comments)
* Helps regulate body and ensures regularity (backed by 3 comments)
* Natural ingredients with no artificial sweeteners (backed by 1 comment)

Users disliked:
* Inconsistent delivery location (backed by 1 comment)
* Unclear effectiveness compared to metamucil gummy's (backed by 1 comment)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.