I’m a 5’8 male 135 lbs with average strength and i want to go into a calorie deficit and workout with a 30 lbs kettlebell

adotiln

in the comments can you recommend me some workouts, diets, and schedules without having to take some kind of vitamins like creatinine

@mommajulesberry Dude you must be a body builder becuase to be that weight at your height and have a 6 pack is crazy! I’m 6’3 and barely weight more than you, I’m cutting like 10lbs to get a six pack for the summer then we would weight the same

@mommajulesberry Egh the weight you can I’d isnt everything, your in good shape and lots of muscles if you have a six pack.

Also 2 plates for reps is actually good! Don’t let social media lie to you, that like 1% of population that can do it! Idk if I can 1 rep max it but I’m close, honestly I do 185 for reps right now, I rarely try 1 rep maxes, I’m worried about injury and don’t always have a spotter.

I’m 35 and my goal is just be strong, fast and look good. I run, i hike, i lift, and I’m starting to swim and paddle board but not focusing too much on getting jacked but would be lying if I said I didn’t want it

@205 as a competitive powerlifter trying to become a reasonable specimen drugfree its meh. so its nice to have big legs and have gotten a 24 ffmi in 3 years or whatever but my upper body is objectively subpar compared to taller and lighter peers

@adotiln The body you want aesthetically will come way more form muscle growth then weight loss, glad you are listening.
I think people focus too much on the number on the scale instead of the composition at that number. I’m 6’3 195 and have been at this weight a few times, this time I look my best because I’m much stronger, I put on over 10lbs of muscles and so even though awhile ago I was 187, I look leaner and better now. Muscle is more dense so visually you look smaller while weighing more

@adotiln I’m 5’9 at 10% BF and weigh 160-65 so lean with a more athletic frame. My lowest toothpick weight was 140 at 14. Buddy, if you get any lighter at your height it’s going to look weird and you don’t need a deficit. If you’re going for an athletic body type do lots of bodyweight workouts, and run. Ask the gym teachers or sports coaches at your school and they will be very happy to help you with workouts and be able to answer any questions you have