I LOST 7 lbs IN 2 WEEKS!!!

moshil

Hey guys!

I started my fitness journey two weeks ago and I am just so surprised at how well it’s going.

I lost 7 pounds exactly already! I hope this motivates someone to keep going or get started on theirs. I haven’t been working out much this week because my work schedule is all over the place and when I get back from work I’m exhausted. My job requires me to literally walk around for 8 hours and lift things (sometimes heavy things) around and I burn like 600 calories by the end of the day. I mentioned that to make the point that you don’t need to do a 60 minute HIIT workout to lose weight. Just move!!! Walk around. Lift something heavy and build muscle.

I wish you guys the best on your journeys!

Stats ~ HT: 4’8 SW: 191.6 CW: 184.6 GW: 130

@alwayscurious before I started working, I was trying to stay under 1200. since started working, I haven’t had time to count calories but I think the amount of calories I’ve been burning at work even it out. i think keeping myself busy at work (it’s mildly stressful) has also taken my mind off of food. I don’t eat as much on days I have work and when I get home I’m just exhausted. I’m a bored/emotional eater. But yes, I’m generally trying to eat 1200 a day. i usually eat Cali flower pizza at work.