If my coworkers can have a 10minute smoke break why can’t I have a 10minute micro workout?

@hercrazierhalf I get you, but this isn't fitness issue. It's a workplace culture issue. Make sure your boss knows you're doing an excellent job and you can basically do whatever you want when you take a break.

And it's fine to bring tofu to eat but don't grandstand it and make it a work topic. Be strict on nutrition but don't make it be something to start an argument about.

@werewolf For real, op is making an issue out of nothing. If everyone takes a break then go take a break. Just don’t do burpees in front of the boss and challenge them to a confrontation over favoritism for those with shared habits. Mountain out of a mole hill this one.

@hercrazierhalf The best physical shape I was ever in was when I was doing little micro workouts at my desk every 30 minutes.

Whenever I have highly physical jobs I always end up eating too much to compensate and I never take the time to maintain flexibility.

@hercrazierhalf I get you, but this isn't fitness issue. It's a workplace culture issue. Make sure your boss knows you're doing an excellent job and you can basically do whatever you want when you take a break.

And it's fine to bring tofu to eat but don't grandstand it and make it a work topic. Be strict on nutrition but don't make it be something to start an argument about.

@hercrazierhalf I’ve never worked a job that let folks that paid smoke breaks. That’s so unprofessional. Maybe you could ask for a cigarette and go out for your break, but not smoke, lol.

@hercrazierhalf It's sad that based on your description of your boss, I know what his political views are. Things have gotten so predictable.

edit - so predictable that I even know what the political views are of the people that downvoted this comment.

Back