Is this ok for great results ? I feel great. I just don’t know if this is dirty or clean keto ?

nat3

Hello hope this helps sorry I’m not that great at writing a lot.

I’m 17 days in & 16 pounds lighter
M/30 yr old start weight 192 now 176

Im doing vegan keto or dirty vegan keto I guess I can’t tell what do you guys think ?

I eat 1 whole jar or half a jar of 8oz Coconut cult strawberry probiotic yogurt. It has 8 servings at 100 calories & 11g of carbs 4% per serving, 2 grams of sugar per serving The ingredients are Organic coconut cream,organic freeze dried strawberry,organic freeze dried raspberry,organic beet root nectar,organic beet root, custom probiotic cultures 50 billion CFU in every serving.

I was a bit skeptical because of the high carb content I had 4 last week & 3 this week on the days that I do not eat Coconut cult I will eat GT’s living coconut yogurt it’s a different brand with much less carbs, calories the ingredients are Raw young coconut,raw young coconut water,vanilla extract,probiotic cultures,stevia. It has 90 Calories per serving 2 servings in 1 8oz jar. 8 grams of carbs per serving, 2 grams of sugar per serving. 200 billion probiotics in 1 jar at the time of bottling the website says. There are days that I will only eat 1 GT’s yogurt or half but every day I eat a half a cup of baked cauliflower or broccoli with a half cup of oyster or portobello mushrooms baked in water seasoned with herbs & spices. Sometimes I might just do about a cup or less plain cabbage baked the same way. As of 4 days ago I started using Primal Kitchens Vegan Queso sauce on on my baked cauliflower & or broccoli I use about 2 tablespoons. The ingredients are Water, Organic Diced Tomatoes In Organic Tomato Juice, Pumpkin Seed Butter, Organic Carrot Puree, Organic Red Bell Peppers, Organic Distilled Vinegar, Organic Tapioca Starch, Jalapeno Peppers, Organic Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Nutritional Yeast, Organic Jalapenos (Organic Red Jalapeno Peppers, Salt, Organic Vinegar), Organic Onion Powder, Avocado Oil, Citric Acid…. Nutritional facts Serving size 2 Tbsp, servings per container 10, 35 calories per serving,total fat 2g, 0 saturated or trans fat, sodium 160, Carbs 3grams this sauce really helps get me through it but I don’t know if I should cut it.

I also use 2 tablespoons of Primal kitchens mango jalapeño BBQ sauce daily the ingredients are Organic Tomato Puree (Water, Organic Tomato Paste), Organic Date Paste, Organic Mango Puree, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Coconut Aminos (Organic Coconut Syrup, Water, Himalayan Salt), Sea Salt, Organic Yellow Mustard (Water, Organic Vinegar, Organic Mustard Seed, Salt, Organic Turmeric, Organic Paprika), Organic Tapioca Starch, Natural Smoke Flavor, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Chipotle Powder, Organic Ancho Chili Powder, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Dried Garlic, Organic Garlic Powder, Organic Jalapeno Pepper Powder. Nutritional facts…. 2 Tbsp per serving, 8 servings per bottle, 25 calories per serving, 6 grams of carbs per serving 2%, total sugars 5, 0 added sugars.

I only drink cans of flavored sparkling water the kind that has 0 ingredients & spring water I might add a little organic lime juice sometimes.

I work out on the elliptical every day 1 rest day,some days I can do an hour + on those days the machine says I burn around 500 or 600 calories some days I can only do 45 mins 300 to 400 calories I keep the resistance high around 14 then I work my way down to 8 or 4 towards the second half of my workout I can’t really go fast when the resistance is up but I’m always completely covered in sweat when I’m done. My first week 8 was the highest resistance I could go.

@teryebir First time using a macro calculator had to google lol but it says Carbohydrate 188g 39.5%
Protein 145g 30.5% fat 63g 30.0%

@nathanpaul Yes it’s all I’m eating I haven’t really totaled it out I just know I eat about 900 calories on some days 35 carbs & some days I eat around 500 or less calories 15 to 20 carbs. My I diet is basically just broccoli,cauliflower, cabbage,mushrooms with vegan keto sauces that use avocado oil. & coconut yogurt for breakfast & or dessert.

@nat3 So no, this is not keto. This is starvation. You have lost one pound a day, which is very dangerous. I’m not exaggerating when I say this diet will kill you. If you continue this much longer you will end up in the hospital.

Also those macros are literally impossible for your calorie intake. The macros you listed are 1900 calories worth of intake. I looked, because I don’t want you to kill yourself. You’re eating 9g protein, 60g fat, and 50g carb in around 900 calories.

I want to be really clear: STOP DOING THIS IMMEDIATELY. You are losing weight because you are literally starving, and this diet is going to damage your body really quickly. I am not exaggerating for effect. STOP right now.

Your minimum safe intake in a day is 1900 calories, and with exercise should be more like 2300. I know it feels good to get quick results, but this weight loss is not going to stick. Your metabolism is going to crash and your body will refuse to lose another ounce. As soon as you start eating more you’ll gain all of the weight back.

STOP DIETING IMMEDIATELY and take the time to learn what a healthy diet looks like, how to track intake accurately, and what macros you should be shooting for. Before you end up in the emergency room.

Back