I've made a comprehensive program guide for free

@peinopela Thanks. I'm going to go through this as the wife and I want to start BWF. With four kids and lots of activities we never seen to have time to hit the gym but do have some time after they are in bed to hit the basement.

@peinopela This is great! I will download this as soon as I get home. Perfect because my new years resolution was to kinda become better at bodyweight fitness and also be fit enough to finish marathon + obstacle course. Looking forward to read this!

@peinopela Am new to calisthenics/bodyweight fitness

Just wanted to say a very big thank you because you must know how hard it is to get started as this journey is very extensive and the amount of information on this topic is overwhelming so thanks once again for kickstarting my journey

@jcjo That's it. There is so many options and possibilities. Hopefully something that my program and the recommend routine here can provide is a slightly clearer path with enough variance to make it your own. Best of luck :)

@peinopela I just downloaded and read the ebook, looks great! I think I'll give this a shot ! I love the layout, I just need to watch the videos a bit and then I'll get started on this as my new program to go with my Yoga. Thanks!

I'll keep a record of how I do as well, especially since I'm in the midst of changing up my diet since I need to get in shape for vacation in April haha.

@peinopela I'm thinking that I'll do the full body program, I haven't properly exercised for about a year so that would be the best start. Plus I'll do the handstand stuff everyday, or at least TRY to! And I already joined!

@peinopela Only had a chance to skim it so far, but it looks great, Tom. I'd been thinking about switching to a mass building program as a bit of change of pace from a year of RR and your program looks like it'll work quite nicely. I appreciate all the hard work you put into this and the fact that you're offering it for free. Really awesome, man!

An idea for you or anyone else to take a crack at might be putting together a spreadsheet template (maybe in Google Docs/Sheets) for tracking progress on the various programs. I'm sure a bunch of people would find something like that useful.