Jeff Nippard’s New Exercises

@ray0174 This just seems like an excuse to sell new programs. I don’t mean to be rude, but his physique seems to be the exact same regardless of which “program” he develops and does and then sells to people.

Like, honestly wouldn’t just figuring out a way to add 20 lbs to something like a 5 rep barbell row over 8 weeks be way more beneficial? I guess that kind of program has already been sold and is old news but jeez it seems like a lot of these guys who have been doing this for years and years have really jumped the shark and seems like they don’t have any other viable career paths outside of being fitness influencers.

It’s kind of sad but also feels very predatory and scammy.

@ray0174 The lat raise one is legit. I do them leaning on a bench, but I'm a foot taller than Jeff. That laying on the bench shit would be so awkward.

Foot-forward Smith machine squats are amazing and one of the few things that ever put my quads in "oh shit, I'm shaking" kind of failure. I fucking hate doing them with a passion though. Adding that to then would just make me hate them worse.

Idk about the back ones, those two stick out to me from when I watched this weeks ago. And the side delt one I got from Menno on RP's channel.

@ray0174 ??? The guy said he’s 1 foot taller (12 inches). Not one inch taller lol. Jeff is like 5’6 (or something like that). So this guy is 6’5-6’6 not 5’7.

@ray0174 They just seem unnecessary, and at this point just creating something new to stay relevant and have new content. These exercises/movements already exist without lying on the floor.

@ray0174 Another big name in the content space putting out something that's going to cause controversy and get views. He's good at what he does. I like Jeff.

@ray0174 Celebrities hire bs trainers that create bs inventive exercises all the time. Because the tried and true basics are boring and they don’t want to be like normal people. Jeff is like that. He’s trying to justify viewers to keep watching his content.