Just did 24.2. Gave it my all. Doing crossfit for 6 months. Did scaled.

@user911 This is my 9th open I think, and I didn’t do as well as some others in the gym or as well as I wanted to, either. But i showed up, and gave 100% of what i had today. That’s all we can ever do, right? You vs the workout! Consistency is key, keep showing up.

@user911 Feeling inspired ☺️

The comments on here are lovely! I did the scaled version too yesterday in the CrossFit gym, however as part of the usual WOD (so not judged)
I was so scared to go to the actual open sessions in the evening that I just decided not to for fear of looking like an idiot!

I’ve only been doing CrossFit since October and managed 7 rounds (however previously have done a lot of cardio and I felt this one leant into that a lot more)

You guys have inspired me to give a proper judged session a go - so true that ‘average’ is people sitting on the couch and not trying!

@user911 You didn’t sign up for the Open to go to the Games, right?!

If I had to guess, you are doing it for baseline fitness and the thrill of doing something hard on purpose.

Learn from it and forget about it! Next week will be here soon enough!

@user911 I did it RX and I still don’t have good double unders and I struggled through it. I ended up with a total score of 310. I’m probably gonna redo it Sunday because during the wod my jump rope broke at the handle and I had to go find another one really quick and of course it was too short, Shit happens. You should be quite proud of six rounds and like everybody said, you showed up. You gave Your best effort. One of the things that I’ve learned to be proud of is the effort that I put in I don’t necessarily care about the end result as long as I put forth my best effort and gave it what I had to give on any given day. Be proud of the effort and work ethic.