Just wanted to share the progress video of this crazy Korean calisthenics athlete

waynec

I know the music is a little cheesy, but I find this guy seriously inspiring. This is his progress from April 2014 to December 2016. Just shows you the value of hard work and consistency.

Question to those of you reading: who are your sources of inspiration in the BWF/calisthenics community? I like this guy, Daniel Vadnal, and Simon Ata a lot. Also, DAE just really enjoy watching training videos like these? No marketing, no talking, just pure hard work.

@dawn16 In the description he states he had been training for about two months by the start point in the video but hadn't filmed that progress. He did not start being able to muscle up apparently, but I think he probably had a decent athletic base already even to get muscle up from nothing in two months of training.

@waynec he's doing handstand pushups, perfect ring muscle ups etc. at the beginning of the video. a bit later, still at the beginning he does an one armed muscle up. idk why people lie about this kind of thing. so 2 months is total bs, either he was training hard in a related discipline for a long time beforehand or he is lying.

@waynec I follow him on youtube. He said that he used to play with pull up bars a lot during elementary. He got inspired by street workout during/after high school, and decided to try it himself.

@dawn16 I watched a video titled "7 year planche progression". I expected it to be an older or heavier/taller guy taking a longer time to get a full planche. Nah. It was just a dude that started out at a full planche and it ended with shit like full planche archer push ups and one arm planches and shit.