Kid refused to spot me today, so I returned the favor

@aeri20 I'm only 26, but I understand now why the elderly don't like teenagers. I never got it until I graduated college and spent more time around adults and not teenagers. Seeing a pack of them out in the wild makes me tense cause you never know what stupid mess they will pull.

@aeri20 I don’t care much about him not spotting you. But asking you in the middle of a set is really annoying. Only people that would do that is a newbie at the gym or a complete asshole.

You taking the time to write this petty thing shows it bothered you more than it should. Just let it go and have a good Thanksgiving bro 💪

@aeri20 Why r grown men so obsessed w showing up literal children. Maybe this kids a stuck up snob, maybe his parent just died or he’s had a bad experience w strangers who fucking cares it’s a kid and ur a grown adult act like it weirdo

@aeri20 Op my approach has always been to model the proper behavior so that others can learn from you especially if you are the adult in the room. I think you missed an opportunity to teach an ignorant kid.

@temirlan Nah, sometimes people learn better the hard way and this is what happened here.

Most 17 year olds aren't self aware enough to model someones good behaviour in the gym, and OP will just serve to enable their shitty behaviour.

Back