M/20/5'10" [57 KG to 73 KG] My one year natural progress

@nathie I don't know how many times I have to say this, but it's getting comical at this point.

If you want to get big, as fast as you can, bro splits are the way to do it. Hit each muscle once per week with a shit ton of volume. It's what OP and many others have done.

Or, keep following your little "studies" and staying small.

@calijohn007 Asian genetics brah our upper body compound lifts numbers aren't like those in europe or america where yall can easily bench 225 like nothing as college athletes. I mean there are exceptions of course such as legit powerlifters but for the most part, nope. Not sure if it has to do with our smaller frames or just an overall shitty training technique.

@conductornano East and Southeast Asians are some of the strongest people on the planet pound for pound. See Olympic weightlifting competitions. Also not an excuse!

And yes, although physical fitness has been a part of many ancient cultures, bodybuilding and weightlifting were most widespread in India.

@just4paulok Yes they did, in Ancient Greece physiques where a by product but a great physique was held in high regard. “Bodybuilding by the ancient Greeks served as the origin and inspiration for its practice by most later societies. Modern competitions grew largely out of European strongman theatrical and circus acts of the late 19th century” can u share you sources ?