My guide to the best whey protein and protein sources that have worked for me

@almosttothewater Bro help me with choosing the flavour of nakpro. Which flavour should I try as a first time user of nakpro whey? In the past I’ve used muscleblaze biozyme choclate (always like the taste) and nutrabox vanilla (the worst flavour, extremely sweet) . I don’t want to blind buy this time.

@navigator8752 Sure, I've personally tried the Mango, Chocolate and Banana flavours and found them all to be pretty good, although nothing to write home about. Banana actually surprised me because other brands really sweeten their flavoured offerings, but nakpro banana flavour wasn't overly sweet, with just the right amount of sweetness and flavour. It's now my go-to flavour in Nakpro.

If you're willing to try other brands, Zenith Kesar Kulfi is really yummy (quite sweet though). MuscleNectar Banana Creme takes the crown though, it was just amazing but they do take their sweet time delivering it (about 8 days to my location approx.).

Hope I helped.

@navigator8752 Unflavoured and add instant coffee/drinking chocolate or shake it with mashed banana and ice or blend it with any fruit or add lassi/chaas.....the possibilities with unflavoured are endless. Why restrict yourself with the same flavour everyday.

Another tip for the lazy or hard on time peeps: Peel and blend a dozen bananas, Freeze the pulp in ice cube trays and add to your Unflavoured powder everytime you want it.

Same can be done with Instant coffee/filter coffee decoction.

@almosttothewater Great attempt at the comparo. I have been buying Nakpro WPI Unflavoured since last few purchases and seeing that it is the most protein and the most economical option, will stay away from my trials and errors with others :) ( Which included Big Muscles 2 kg and a waste of my money {and water towards flushing it}).

@ladyburt53 Naturaltein is good, no doubt, but quite expensive. I don’t see any reason to spend 500-1000 extra for almost the same thing. Also never trust any social media person who promotes a thing. Almost always they’ve been paid to say the right things, and no one’s going to criticize something they’ve been paid to promote.

My preferred companies are Muscle Nectar, Nutrabox, Nakpro, and Zenith. I’ve tried their stuff and found them to be reliable, trustworthy and cost effective.