One of my members just deadlifted the amount of weight she lost. 190lbs

soofi

One of my members lost 190lbs over the past year and a half or so, Before and After: Imgur

She just deadlifted that weight, and hit a new PR at 190LBS. I know her form breaks down and she lifts with her upper back, trust me, I cringed when I saw it as well, but this was a huge symbolic and emotional victory for her.

@soofi A friend lost 100 lbs.

Every time I pick up the 102 kettlebell to do pullups or farmers carry or something, I find it absolutely insane that people have to carry that around with them.

Obviously being distributed across your whole body is different, but it's still prety impressive.

@soofi Form might not be that great, but she accomplished a huge goal, and she prob won't do it with that technic in a long time, so congratz to her!

@soofi That's awesome, I hope to one day DL what I weighed at my heaviest (350#). My record atm is 225 (my actual weight) and that in itself was very interesting to do, i know how much i weigh not just by numbers, it's not an abstract thing anymore, I have a feeling this is part of what she felt after this lift.

@bleeper123 Yep we reviewed that exact point right after the lift. She does not usually have them that wide,, I think the 1RM weight got in her head and she forgot some of the basics.

@soofi I get the symbolism thing and all but it's just not worth it to have the weight that was slowly degrading her health suddenly do it if she ended up fucking up her back from the lift.