[PROGRESS] 3 months. 24/F/5'4'' - 125lbs to 115lbs. Mission: Destroy "Skinny Fat". Details inside

@ambsfuller I feel like I'm in the same boat as you... couple questions. Since you nixed carbs, did that speed up the weight loss? Or just cause the bloat to go? Did you nix potatoes too (I love potatoes)? Popcorn Do you eat any carbs at all?

I literally just got done with a day of eating NOTHING but carbs (and I'm sure I'm at a calorie surplus, too). But I have a relatively similar exercise schedule as you. Also... are you on the pill by any chance? I'm just so struggling with losing extra weight -- I've got about 30 pounds left to go, and my love for food is making it hard. But, with stories like yours, I'm re-encouraged to drop the food I need to to see the results. Thanks for your post :)

Edit: For homonyms

@ambsfuller I'm about 8 weeks in too! ARE YOU ME FROM THE FUTURE?

I try to stay away from breads and pasta, it's hard. Sugar is harder though. I got into the habit of saying "I know what this tastes like already" to stay on track, but you're absolutely right that healthy feels better than all that crap. And because I don't eat it that much anymore, the effect it has on my body is even worse! Thanks again for the inspiration!

@charlie3rivers Right there with you - sugar was the worst for me. I was/am addicted.
I found that strawberries (or any berries) mixed with fruit dip that I make curbs my cravings for sugar instantly.
  • 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
  • 1 packet Stevia (I used to use honey but nixed it)
  • Couple shakes of cinnamon
  • 1 tsp PB
Good luck - you'll get there!