Renaissance Periodization - How To ACTUALLY Build Muscle As Fast As Possible

@maria28 I trained like this before our 3rd kid. Had to pull back to 5 times a week, with only about 2 sets per exercise. Looking forward to getting back to a PPL with more sets in a couple years when I have more time.

@maria28 Hmmm...

My TL;DR

If you're a Natural lifter (NO PED's) this will be;

Impossible for beginners (No to short length of consistent, progressive training),

Really ******* Hard for Intermediates (a few years of consistent, progressive training),

and still Really ***** hard for Advanced lifters (several years of consistent, progressive training).

...AND THIS HAS PRODUCED SOME (BUT NOT ALL) OF THE BIGGEST LIFTERS I'VE MET. YMMV (FROM MY EXPERIENCE).

I've never transitioned from beginner to Intermediate in decades because I train inconsistently, and until three months ago I tried non-progressive "Experiments".

Now I'm just trying for one more rep, or pound and s-l-o-w-l-y making progress.

@maria28 I have tried applying this recently, however I really don’t like that if I only do 10-20 sets per week, it equates to less than even one hour in the gym per workout. Surely the volume should be higher than that??

@maria28 500 mg test e / week

12 mg yk11 / day

3-4000 cal a day

3 full body a week rotate on off

Each exercise to failure heavy weight

This will put you in the zone where most ppl cannot go.

@maria28 I been gyming for a year and not seen any gains until the last 2 months I was like right go as hard as freeking possible everytime , I mean like I'm gunna pass out , gainz showing now