Sports Bras w closures?

@silvershark yes! sports bras with closures were the best "discovery" i've made. Under Armour makes a front zip bra thar i love. it is sized like a traditional bra so you can fit it to your cup size and under bust

@silvershark Shock Absorber do regular bra closure sports bras. I really like the Active Multi Sports bra. No padding and comes in so many different patterns and colours, also nice thing is they do 30-40 A-HH sizes. Shock Absorber do many other sports bras but I can only comment on the Active Multi and the D+ Max.

@silvershark Not sure where you’re located but I buy Avia brand from Walmart. They have both front zip and back closure styles and range from $10-$15. I was a 38 DD when I started my weight loss and they saved me so much heart and backache 😂

@silvershark I am also a 34B and I wear almost all Champion the Show Off sports bras. They’re over the head BUT have a clasp, which means it’s not impossible to get on and off, no removable padding, definitely high impact, and they don’t give me uniboob.

@silvershark I love the Anita "extreme control" bra! It has a back closure (and is not a racerback style, so you don't have to pull anything over your head), and it has very thin, breathable fabric. It's very supportive, I wear it for runs and am currently breastfeeding and need tons of support. Because of the style, you have to make sure you get exactly the right size. It's unfortunately rather expensive, but they last a long time!

@silvershark I love the Shock Absorber Multi Active bra and it sounds like it fits all your needs. I tend to do up the upper hooks before I put it on but I can reach fine to undo them afterwards

@silvershark Not with closures but I've never had that dilemma of "I'm either gonna die in this or rip it out like the Hulk to get it off" using Born Primitive sports bras. I pretty much wear them all day now too, super comfy but still more than good enough support for lifting. Could be worth a look.

@silvershark Also a fellow owner of broad shoulders! I have the Knix Catalyst front-zip which has light padding and also has the back clasp as well as adjustable straps. It's my favorite bra for running but it does cost almost $90.

@silvershark Calia by Carrie Underwood at Dick’s sporting goods has some great ones with hook &eye closure. Fun colors and straps. Good support without being so engineered it is uncomfortable. I’m tall and have broad shoulders, so the bands and shoulder straps being adjustable is key for me. Getting it on and off (while sweaty) is a breeze and it never rides up (tall gal problems).

@roseofsharon1 Came here to say this! Panache underwire sports bra is super supportive, and can be worn as a racerback. It does come in a 34B. And it fastens like a regular bra.

@silvershark I bought like 3 secondhand Victoria's Secret sports bras from Ebay and never looked back. The from closures are so nice and they last longer since I don't have to constantly peel and roll them off of my sweaty body :'D

@silvershark Born Primitive makes bras for female athletes!!! They have one with a closure but not a ton. However they’re great for those of us with large rib cages and shoulders and small tatas. Super comfortable and high quality I love their stuff.

@silvershark I don't like front closures, I like the back closures ones like the dicks sporting goods brand. All the major sports bra brands have at least one style that features a back closure, like Nike and Under Armour and most of the time they fit perfect

@dawn16 Same same! I will never buy another sports bra, nothing has ever protected me as well or comfortably. I’m a 32F now, but even when I was a 34J, these bras worked for me.

Back