This is really working but I am starting to know enough to know how little I know

misskeng

I was out of the gym for over a year and lost a lot of muscle and put on a lot of fat, I sorted myself out over the last three months, dropped 8 kg fat while putting between 2kg /5kg on the bars each week. Looking more like my old self. After the first month I built this routine 3 day a week full body, about three weeks in I switched to doing this five by five. I eould really appreciate any feed back on the routine, with the amount ik foing is any of this junk or could be replaced with something more effective. More importantly am I iver doijg the deadlift doing 5x5 3 days a week
The routine

5 x 5 Bench press
5 x 5 Barbell Squat
5 x 5 Romanian dead lift
5 x 5 overhead press (i think technically I do a military press?)

5 x 5 barbell row

5 x 5 (inverted row? Like a pull up on my back?)

5 x 5 barbell curl

I thinkmy weights are respectable, I havent added these as dont know if it breaks rules about showing off? But I should say because im worried I'm doing too much that I'm deadlifting 120 kg and after listening to a podcast earlier am wondering if A this is really risky, detrimental and
B actually not as effective as foing less? I did a deload last week and felt great going in this week, definitely noticing a bit of an ache though.

Any feedback would be very much appreciated, sorry if this was the wrong place for this or broke rules.