Tuck L-sit made me climax??

@dawn16 FWIW, saying that gender is a social construct invalidates all trans people and goes against what modern medicine thinks. Might want to re-think that stance.

@dawn16 No, but it means you could "cure" trans people by changing society and eliminating the social construct. It's the same argument as "pray the gay away", just disguised as something that doesn't sound as absurd.

Here's an easy to understand overview of what we know about gender orientation from the medical perspective:

@mccreedy I think you misinterpret what is meant by the statement "gender is a social construct." Masculinity and femininity are social constructs. The idea that there are only two genders is a social construct. That someone should identify as the gender that matches the sex they were born as is a social construct.

@mccreedy I don't have multiple hours to watch a lecture series, but there is no way it can prove that masculinity or femininity are anything but social constructs.

@dawn16 It doesn't prove anything, just gives an overview of how different areas of study look into behavior, and all the data we have point in that direction. If you only watch one thing from the series, watch the 5 minutes starting from the 1:23:51 timestamp here:

@mainstay Yours probably tightening your PC muscles. I can orgasm whenever just by tightening and relaxing my PC muscles. It's kinda nice. Except the time I was doing kegels in class and had to grip my chair to stop shaking.

Back