Two Years Worth of Booty Growth (Progress Pics)

Booty Growth:
Leg Growth:
I know I enjoy seeing progress pics on people so I thought I’d share mine! I was on a 1500kcal diet to now being on a 5-6 day training split and 2000k calorie diet. I train legs 2x a week mix up compound lifts with heavy weights and accessory movements high rep and light weight.

I worked my ass off literally and I’m proud of myself! Don’t give up ladies, consistency is key!!

Edit: including overall leg growth to show volume increase that came along with weight gain. Left pic is 2016, top left 2017, top right 2018 (Jan), bottom right 2018 current.

Edit 2: Here are my main diet and fitness changes since I don’t think its detailed enough for the moderators.

I was heavily tracking calories before on 1500kcal diet. Didn’t count macros then so wasn’t too sure. I felt restricted and unhappy and honestly never ate carbs. Before I ended my bulk my goals were 2000kcal with it being 40C, 35P, 20F. I did do the bulk cut thing this past year. It helped me put on weight and mass but I’m noticing it’s hard for me to loose weight so I think from now I’ll focus on being healthy and strong year round!

Workout split:
M: Legs (volume training) high weight, low rep.
T: Back/Bi’s, Core, HIIT
W: Shoulders/Tri’s, Core, HIIT
TR: Plyometrics & Booty, low weight, high rep.
F: Chest, Core, Steady state cardio
S: Steady state cardio & yoga

My old workout split was Pilates and yoga everyday with no weight training and long distance running 3x a week.

I’m not sure if I’m missing anything but just ask away and I’ll do the best I can! I also post a lot on IG so feel free to ask me there too: fitbeautysusie

@spiritualchristian7 I am the same height as you! Knowing that you’re currently 150 lookin’ like a whole snacc is really inspiring. I cut about 10lbs from 145-135~ and I’m struggling with wanting to cut or just eat to fuel muscle growth. You’re making me lean towards the latter!

Hi! Yeah I do a lot lot activation each leg day. About 10-15 minutes worth. I do banded movements like: fire hydrants, hip thrusts, pulses, kick backs, shuffles, reverse hyper extensions, squats. By the time I’m done activating everything is on fire lol.

The main game changers for me in glute development has been box squats, dead lifts (sumo and regular) and hip thrusts. My side glutes have been stubborn but I found doing single leg hip abductions!