Two Years Worth of Booty Growth (Progress Pics)

@kobidobidog Thank you! Uhh no specific routine? Well for most of my growth I kind of just was winging it! Reading a lot of bodybuilding websites and making my own trial and error workouts. But I did purchase two leg programs from a fitness blogger on instagram winter of 2016. I think hers helped a lot when I felt like I ran out of exercises to do. Her name is Suzie fitness I believe!

@spiritualchristian7 Congratulations!! How'd you do it?? I'd love some help. I've been trying to achieve that same goal but end up frustrated because I don't see changes in my body (or the changes I'm expecting).

Anyway, keep up the great work! You look amazing.

@dlb thank you! And no I totally get it. It’s frustrating. For me it was just a lot of research and trial and error. I knew the basics from a personal trainer/friend and I just kept mixing it up. I purchased two leg programs from a instagram fitness blogger named Suzie fitness I believe. They were cheap and it helped me get out of my rut! Good luck to you and remember just keep going at it and increase your calorie consumption if you want overall mass!

@spiritualchristian7 Please share pre and post weight difference, either by actual weight or difference in pounds.

I struggle with a 'standard' weight, but am healthy with giant quads from biking. Good to see someone excited about muscle growth, not overall height/weight ratio (like my doctor)

@spiritualchristian7 Ahhh you look FANTASTIC!! I would love for my legs and butt to look like that. What was the weight difference beginning vs current? Would you say you did a bulking cycle or is this the result of a recomp? Are you able to go into a little more detail regarding your leg training like how many sets per week and rep ranges? Or did you follow a certain program? Sorry for all the questions, but this is exactly what I’d like to achieve and would love to know more about how to get there.

@ba1992 Thank you! I would say the main difference is steady state cardio and the lack of. In 2016 at 130lbs I ran every day (long distance) and did Pilates with 5lb weight maximum. I ate at a 1400-1500kcal diet with about 30% carb intake.
My training split is:
Monday: legs (volume) w/ back squats, front squats, dead lifts, Bulgarian split squats, weighted lunges, and weighted hip thrusts. Usually a variety of those in the low rep range of 6-8 reps. And 3 sets.
Thursday: Glutes and plyometrics w/ body weighted exercises and bands. Individual leg movements: step ups, hyper extensions, reverse extensions, leg press, leg extension, pistol squats, etc. For plyo I do box jumps, 180 jumps, tuck jumps, field jumps, and I usually start my leg day with that.
I add sprints to the end of my 2 upper body days for cardio and one day of steady state on Saturdays. I think this is the first time I had to write it down like down this lol sorry if it’s sloppy! Let me know if you have any more questions!