Unconventional/overlooked glute builders for comatose (not just 'sleepy') booties!

@oseas *slaps* this baby can hold so much πŸ…±πŸ…°πŸ…½πŸ…³πŸ…΄πŸ…³ πŸ…°πŸ…²πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ†…πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΈπŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ†‚

@babyfacedave Thank you for this! I have researched glute activation so much the last few months and I’ve been getting really frustrated with myself for not being able to turn on my dang glutes no matter what I do. I’m going to try some of these exercises tomorrow and report back!

@maxi492 It helps to try EVERYTHING even exercises you think may be too hard or don’t initially appeal to you. I’ve known about glute marches for years but wrote them off for whatever reason. Now they are a go-to activation for me.

@babyfacedave This is such a good list! Captain Morgan’s are brand new to me.

With glute bridges, I’ve found that adding elevation makes them burn SO MUCH more than the traditional way.

@babyfacedave This is excellent, thank you! My glutes have been hibernating for a few months despite my best efforts, and it's been messing up my running form and hurting my knees from time to time.

@babyfacedave Hmm I had never heard of the superman bird dog. Do you specifically have to perform it on a thick pad like in the video or can it also be performed just on the floor? I wasn't sure if that was just there for comfort of the knees or if the knee needs to be slightly elevated.

@samuel74abi I just tried this elevated and not elevated and the results were the same. Difficult but effective! I think it's just comfort preference. I'm going to add these as isometric holds to my routine. My low back didn't come into play at all and I struggle with this.

@sarahc59 had this saved and now returning to it! I feel the burn in my standing upper leg, right where the leg meets the pelvis. I don't feel anything in my glute med :< I've tried adjusting my stance, the height of the raised leg, and my torso -- all no dice. Do you have suggestions?

Back