Under Armour shoes

arrowzahns

What are your thoughts on UA shoes? I'm looking for a shoe that's suitable for strength training 3x a week and one cardio heavy day. Currently I'm wearing a pair of low top vans which are great for barbell squats (it forces me to really plant and drive through my heel) but terrible in any high intensity cardio activity (practically no cushion for jumping up and down). I like the look of the UA Speedform Fortis shoe but I don't know if it's any good. Help!

@arrowzahns I personally would like adipowers or Nike romaelo because they bring stability for squats which other shoes do not. Brb, going to look for $200

@arrowzahns I just got the UA Speedform Gemini 2 running shoes a couple weeks ago and I love them! They are very comfortable and light for running, or cardio in general. However, they are very cushion-y and have fairly high arches, so I wouldn't recommend them for squatting or any heavy lifts.

@arrowzahns I usually just switch shoes during the work out ! from converse to whatever pair of running/cardio shoes I have on. or, I just do my squats barefoot and have my cushioned shoes for the rest, if that helps ! esp. if you do just one cardio heavy day, maybe having a second pair of shoes just in your backpack or something could be easy ?

@dawn16 Yeah that's kinda what I'm doing right now - I have a pair of nikes for cardio. I was just curious if there was some type of all-in-one shoe. Guess I'll just have to stick to what I'm doing.