Update: 3.5 years of BWF (38/M)

@rkenoke Were you always a vegetarian? What sort of meals do you normally eat? I feel like I’d struggle to find meals more than I already do.

@neld1 Started being veg a couple months before I started. You find your meals and then you stick with it I guess? I eat eggs and toast, chickpea curry over rice, tofu and noodles, cashew sauce over root veg, salads and grilled tempeh, it’s not too crazy.

@rkenoke I'm also 38, 6'-3", and 170 lbs. I've been feeling weak, discouraged, and unmotivated lately even though I recently finished physical therapy to rehab my hips and glutes and am ready to charge forward again with my routine.

This was a very inspiring post for me so thank you for sharing your progress that someone our age can really escalate their physique without obsessive calorie and macro tracking. I need to start over and get back on my routine now... Thanks for the motivation and congrats on your accomplishment!

@rkenoke I assume that’s a full body program?

How does your sets/reps/rest looking like?

I am currently conflicted on doing an upper/lower split 2x a week or a full body 3x week. Curious to hear about your thoughts

Back