Update: 3.5 years of BWF (38/M)

@rkenoke It’s informative but a bit overwhelming. The way you laid it all out just seems a bit more concise and easy to digest. I’ll look into it though thank you.

@rkenoke Yea, I have been doing ab workouts 4 days a week for a few years now. They are there it's just a matter of being lean enough. Trying to get below 155lbs is a battle for me. 14%-15% BF is easy enough for me to maintain but dropping below that starts to get hard.

It's just a matter of time and patience but life tends to get in the way. Traveling to the US once a year for a few months usually totally screws up my diet.

@rkenoke I mainly just go off the scale and also eyeball it compared to what I see online.

I'm not competing with anyone so it's mostly just a reference point for me. I generally start seeing decent ab definition around 15%.

When you're flexing you've got great muscle separation and the skin looks pretty close to the muscle so I'd guess you're leaner than 14%.

If you haven't seen coach Greg on YouTube he does a bunch of videos where he assesses body fat % of people who send videos in.

@saer1212 Yea I guess I just use photos to assess how lean i am. Only in a competition with myself. Funny thing is that i thought I didn’t have much change since may and I actually put on some weight since August but the comparison photos tell a different story

Back