We created an app for the Recommended Routine and we want to share it with the community

@arniep Just downloaded, thank you! I only lasted about 3 weeks on the RR before I got bored referring to YouTube, a PDF and an excel spreadsheet. This will be perfect for me and I’m looking forward to trying.

Also, I like how this post is becoming a feedback and bug fix post. I hope you guys have some success with the app.

@arniep Hi ! Thank you very much for the app !! Unfortunately, I cannot use it on a small screened IPhone (SE 1st gen), the black buttons are behind the bottom bar indicating the next exercice.

@arniep Looks great! I downloaded it and am going to give it a shot tomorrow.

I think a "beginners experience" would be really helpful, specifically a short video of the movements would be great. I am not sure how difficult that would be for you guys.

Thanks for the great ap though. I'm going to give this a shot tomorrow for my workout.

@yebby True. By the tome we started programming this app we knew the warmup by hard. But we have this feature on the top of our backlog, so expect it soon.
You should never miss the warmup :)

@arniep This looks awesome. Have you guys considered open sourcing the project, since theres no apparent financial incentive to do otherwise? This could allow the community to maintain the app and use it as the "official" RR app for people to get into easily. Im a developer myself and im sure there are many more of us here.

Back